Microsoft Office 2008 [mac] buy cheapest and download now
A streamlined user interface, hundreds of new themes and templates, and better compatibility with your Windows-based colleagues--with Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac, you'll simplify your work and achieve more with less effort.
Simplify your day at work. Achieve more with the power of reinvented Office for Mac. Easy-to-use, powerful tools make it easy to create fantastic looking documents--from dynamic presentations to stunning reports and engaging communications. Includes: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Entourage, Microsoft Server Exchange Support, Automator Actions for Workflows in Microsoft Office.
- Streamlined user interface runs natively on both Intel- and PowerPC-based Macs
- Open XML file formats, the Office Art graphics engine, and other features that result in compatibility and file fidelity
- Professional design is within your power with hundreds of new customizable templates and suite-wide themes, SmartArt graphics, and the new Publishing Layout View in Word 2008
- My Day keeps you connected to all of the day's action. Command your calendar, tackle your tasks, and simplify your day
- Includes: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Entourage, Microsoft Server Exchange Support
Your presentation will make an impact. Your documents will be professional. Your analysis will be insightful. And Office 2008 will be there.
The latest version of the industry standard for productivity software on the Macintosh platform, Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac is more powerful and easier to use. Office 2008 combines Microsoft Word for Mac, Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac, Microsoft Excel for Mac, Microsoft Entourage for Mac, and Microsoft Messenger for Mac and lets you easily create high-impact documents and seamlessly share your ideas with others, whether they are on the Mac or Windows platform.
What's New in Office for Mac?
- Universal versions of the most popular productivity applications on the Macintosh platform (Universal applications run natively on Intel- and PowerPC-based Macs.)
- Microsoft Office for Mac natively supports the Open XML file formats for compatibility with Windows-based 2007 Microsoft Office products.
- A redesigned user interface and powerful new tools for simplifying work, creating great looking documents, and exchanging ideas and information with others.
Highlights of Office 2008 for Mac
- Office 2008 is a Universal Binary, was built by Mac users for Mac users, and includes many features which take advantage of underlying technologies of the Macintosh platform.
- Office 2008 uses Open XML file formats for compatibility with Windows-based 2007 Microsoft Office products. XML file formats help reduce the risk of lost information due to damaged or corrupted files and also result in smaller file sizes--up to 75 percent smaller than comparable binary documents. Office 2008 for Mac is backward-compatible with earlier file formats and users can continue to use the older .doc, .xls, and .ppt binary formats.
- Elements Gallery is the foundation of the new user interface, and gives easy access to the most commonly used tools and templates. With the new UI, you'll harness the capabilities of Office for Mac more easily than ever before.
- Office 2008 includes OfficeArt, the powerful graphics engine also used in the Windows-based Office 2007 products. You get great cross-platform file fidelity and easy access to stunning visual and graphic effects.
- Your words will make an impact with the modern styling of SmartArt graphics, which makes transforming text and bulleted lists into professional diagrams and graphics one-click easy.
- A new Themes capability simplifies the process of applying a consistent look and feel across documents. Easily apply a complete set of colors, fonts, and effects to your Office 2008 documents, and change them as easily as changing your mind.
- Automator Actions for Workflows in Microsoft Office enables you to automate Office 2008 with more than 70 pre-defined actions built to simplify your work and extend your productivity. (Available in Office 2008 for Mac and Office 2008 for Mac Special Media Edition.)
- A Mac computer with an Intel, PowerPC G5, or PowerPC G4 (500 MHz or faster) processor
- Mac OS X version 10.4.9 or later
- 512 MB of RAM or more
- 1.5 GB of available hard disk space
- HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus)
- DVD drive or connection to a local area network (if installing over a network)
- 1024 x 768 or higher resolution-monitor
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good